A practical emergency response plan is essential to protect staff and visitors, thereby minimising the potential for injury, death, litigation and reputational damage in the event of an incident. This requires a controlled, disciplined approach to an emergency incident.
As experts in emergency management, Fire and Safety Consulting can provide you with a simple, easy-to-use Emergency Planning and Response System designed to assist building owners, managers and employers fulfil their legal obligations and provide a safe environment for employees and building occupants. This includes a combination of practical materials and services that are tailored to suit your particular emergency management needs.
Fire and Safety Consultings Emergency Management services include:
- Site specific emergency response plans.
- Fully customsised Training DVD (link to DVD content)
- Structured emergency response team/s.
- Training of wardens and other staff by qualified trainers or via DVD
- Detailed evacuation maps and signage.
- Evacuation and/or lockdown drills.
- Procedures to ensure continual improvement.
Packages are available for residential apartments, standard commercial sites, aged care villages, child care centres and complex high-risk environments.